Hoare Lea, an award-winning engineering consultancy, joins Advanced Oxford as we establish a new Laboratory Providers’ Forum for Oxfordshire
Advanced Oxford is delighted to welcome Hoare Lea as a new member and as an active contributor to our work to support the development of Oxfordshire’s innovation ecosystem. Hoare Lea is an award-winning engineering consultancy with a creative team of engineers, designers and technical specialists, providing innovative solutions to complex engineering and design challenges for buildings. Hoare Lea has offices across the UK with the Oxford team operating from their base in Jericho. Hoare Lea is joining Advanced Oxford as the not-for-profit membership group, which is focused on supporting the development of Oxfordshire’s innovation ecosystem, establishes a new lab providers forum. The group meets this evening (20th September, 2022) for the first time. Advanced Oxford looks forward to Hoare Lea’s contribution to this group as we consider how we can provide the stock of innovation space that the region’s science and technology companies need.
Hoare Lea is one of four new members that Advanced Oxford is welcoming into the group. Law firm, Taylor Vinters, property consultants CBRE and IP specialists Mathys & Squire are also joining as sponsor members.
About Hoare Lea
Hoare Lea is an award-winning engineering consultancy with a creative team of engineers, designers and technical specialists. We provide innovative solutions to complex engineering and design challenges for buildings. Irrespective of the scale or complexity of a project, we provide a full range of MEP, environmental and sustainability services, bringing buildings to life and ensuring that they perform in operation as well as they look.
Science never stands still and neither do we. The leading minds of the world need engineering solutions worthy of their work. With experience delivering some of the sector’s most advanced and innovative facilities, we combine flexible solutions with the rigorous standards required of these high-functioning buildings. We use our expert knowledge to challenge each brief in order to understand and establish the best solutions. From research laboratories and containment suites to clean rooms and commercial pre-production facilities, the result is always a cutting-edge facility that attracts the brightest minds from across the globe.
- We understand the ‘language’ used by research professionals, which allows us to establish exact requirements and enable a smooth process.
- We recognise the need for extensive flexibility and adaptability.
- We use a thorough appreciation of funding pressures and drivers to support project progress.
- We undertake thorough post-completion research that establishes where excessive energy use occurs in laboratories.
- We optimise how well a building performs for its users and reduce energy consumption without compromising safe working / compliance.
- We bring enthusiasm and a love for what we do to every project we work on.
Find out more about Hoare Lea and their work Hoare Lea